Royal Caribbean International has tightened its protocols for one cruise ship after a passenger died from a heart attack. The incident highlights the need for companies to be aware of how they handle medical emergencies and what those protocols should be.
The what capacity is royal caribbean sailing at was the topic of discussion for a recent cruise. Royal Caribbean has tightened their protocols to make sure that no one falls overboard.
After a spike in COVID instances, authorities in Singapore tightened regulations, and Royal Caribbean has notified passengers booked on the Quantum of the Seas out of Singapore of procedure changes.
Changes to the Quantum of the Seas Protocol
Due to an increase in instances in Singapore, the government has imposed new limitations that will last from September 27 to October 24, 2021. As a consequence, Royal Caribbean has strengthened its procedures to guarantee that Quantum of the Seas follows the rules and keeps passengers safe.
A letter was issued to passengers, according to the Singapore Voyage Society, with information on group capacity, restaurant limitations, and the introduction of ART testing at the terminal before the cruise. The following are the new onboard protocols:
- While aboard public areas, including as restaurants and theaters, all visitors must stay in groups of two.
- Families from the same home are permitted to have more than two visitors in their cabin, but must remain in groups of two in public areas.
- Restaurant dining is only possible if all visitors have been immunized.
- If they are from the same home, unvaccinated children under the age of 12 may be included in the group of two.
- Unvaccinated visitors above the age of 12 are not permitted to dine in our restaurants. There will be room service and takeout choices available.
- The cruise company has introduced ART testing at the terminal as part of the check-in procedure, in addition to a negative PCR test for Covid-19. This adds an extra layer of protection, known as PET testing (Pre-Event Testing), allowing unvaccinated passengers to eat in restaurants on the first night of the cruise.
Sailings on the Quantum of the Seas are exclusively accessible to Singapore citizens, as they have been when the cruise ships resumed service from the nation at the end of 2020. Guests who are not completely vaccinated have been allowed to cruise, although there are various procedures on board depending on their condition.
Royal Caribbean is shown.
Also read: Royal Caribbean Reveals Protocols for October 2021’s First Half
All visitors must submit their vaccination status through the ‘TraceTogether’ app or a physical copy of their government-issued vaccination card. It’s important to note that the bracelet that distinguishes between vaccinated and non-vaccinated passengers will continue to be utilized aboard.
With the increased restriction on the number of groups allowed aboard, passengers may cancel their trip and get a future cruise credit valid on sailings leaving until December 31, 2022.
The prior testing procedures, as well as the extra ART testing, will be followed. Within 48 to 72 hours after departure, guests must take a test at the Raffles City Shopping Centre in Singapore. For sailings leaving on or before February 21, 2022, the cost of the exam is included in the cruise price.
Quantum of the Seas is the inaugural Royal Caribbean cruise to set sail in December 2020, providing three- and four-night ocean excursions. The ship’s season was subsequently extended from Singapore to February 2022 by the cruise company.
The cruise company is grappling with developments in Asia that go beyond Singapore. The Quantum Ultra-class cruise ship Spectrum of the Seas was planned to begin service from Hong Kong on October 5, however owing to increased limitations, it will not do so until October 14, 2021.
The royal caribbean ship itinerary 2021 is a cruise line that has tightened their protocols for one of their ships. They are now requiring passengers to be on-board the ship by 11am and not leave the ship until they disembark in Miami.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Royal Caribbeans mask policy?
Royal Caribbean does not have a mask policy.
Can you take a cruise ship one way?
I am not sure what you mean by this.
Are masks required on a cruise ship?
No, masks are not required on a cruise ship.
- royal caribbean protocols
- royal caribbean releases health protocols
- royal caribbean: unvaccinated
- royal caribbean rules for unvaccinated guests
- royal caribbean blog